Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Will be involved in process improvement.
- Well-established, growing Hospitalist Program near Philadelphia.
- Seeks an Associate Medical Director for large academic hospital near Philadelphia.
- Monday - Friday, 75% clinical, 25% administrative will grow to 50/50.
- Great cost of living.
- MBA, advanced degree or equivalent experience desired.
- Progressive leadership qualities.
- Excellent base plus bonus.
- All benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Solid understanding and passion for inpatient medicine.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.