Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- MBA, advanced degree or equivalent experience desired.
- Well-established, growing Hospitalist Program near Philadelphia.
- All benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Great cost of living.
- Progressive leadership qualities.
- Solid understanding and passion for inpatient medicine.
- Excellent base plus bonus.
- Monday - Friday, 75% clinical, 25% administrative will grow to 50/50.
- Seeks an Associate Medical Director for large academic hospital near Philadelphia.
- Will be involved in process improvement.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 15.