Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Leadership position is available offering additional income and opportunity for professional growth.
- Continuous Apogee training and mentoring.
- Looking for a new opportunity?
- Onsite administrative support.
- CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage provided.
- Flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Synergetic team environment.
- Strong financial package with full benefits including, sign-on bonus and paid relocation.
- We are looking for an Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join our team at Kent General Hospital, a 265-bed facility in Dover, DE.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation.
- Whether you join our unique Travel Team opportunity or take your pick from our 100+ exclusive contracts with hospitals in 33 states across the United States, our goal is to help you thrive in your ideal destination workplace.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on May 17.