Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Thursday · September 29, 2022
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Delaware) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have DE license.
- Part-time and full-time is available with 7-14 shifts per month.
- 7-14 shifts/month.
- 12 hour day shifts.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Abim/Abfm or eligible.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Delaware facility seeks a locum tenens hospitalist for ongoing coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Shifts are 7am-7pm with no. Additionally, there is specialty backup to assist with the census of 18-20 patients/day.
- Come work for the most respected healthcare staffing company in the industry and contact a CompHealth consultant today!
- Licensing fees and processing.
- Ongoing shifts through 2016.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 18.