Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Wednesday · January 24, 2018
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lewes) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 400+ providers on staff.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Lewes, DE 19958.
- Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- About Beebe Healthcare.
- Low cost of living.
- Cultural offerings ranging from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing.
- Ready for a new lifestyle at the Beach?
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Twelve-hour shifts, seven days on, seven days off.
- About the Area.
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles.
- Private, charter, and public school options.
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.
- Comprehensive salary with generous benefits package.
- The area has a five-year projected population growth rate of 9%. A $180,000,000 system-wide expansion is underway.
- Employed within multi-specialty hospital network.
- Beebe Healthcare.
- 1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102.
- Exceptional quality of life.
- Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3TMRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20 -bed ICU, and hyperbaric chambers.
- Beebe Healthcare Medical Group Administration.
- Smart, safe and progressive, family-friendly Southern Delaware.
- Beebe is progressive, with high patient satisfaction.
- Beebe Healthcare has Hospitalist opportunities in a fast-growing resort area with work-life balance.
- Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- BC/BE Hospitalists.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Beebe Medical Center