Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Wednesday · July 24, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are quality driven, not productivity driven, so bonuses are based on quality & patient satisfaction metrics NOT RVU's.
- NO Procedures.
- We have a comprehensive benefit package for you and your family.
- We offer a very competitive compensation package with a guaranteed salary starting at $200,erience.
- 8-10 hr shifts (maximizing your Work/Life balance).
- NO Codes.
- Browse our open positions at today!
- Full sub-specialty backup.
- Flexible schedule (not a traditional block schedule).
- NO ICU.
- Interested candidates can also submit their CV to to be considered.
- We are a progressive program with involvement from all physicians and a physician led organization.
- Mostly day & swing shifts with only 6 nights shifts/year.
- Northern Delaware offers everything that you and your family will need with urban, suburban and rural living options, excellent schools, colleges and universities, a diverse cultural scene, and proximity to beaches and major metros like NYC, Baltimore, Philadelphia and more!
- We are growing and adding additional hospitalist physicians to our team of 40+ Hospitalists at 2 hospitals.
- With quality care as our top priority the growth of the program is aimed at maintaining a manageable census and a flexible schedule for our physicians.
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Jan 4.