Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8-10 hr shifts (maximizing your Work/Life balance).
- Interested candidates can also submit their CV to to be considered.
- Browse our open positions at today!
- We are quality driven, not productivity driven, so bonuses are based on quality & patient satisfaction metrics NOT RVU's.
- Northern Delaware offers everything that you and your family will need with urban, suburban and rural living options, excellent schools, colleges and universities, a diverse cultural scene, and proximity to beaches and major metros like NYC, Baltimore, Philadelphia and more!
- NO ICU.
- Flexible schedule (not a traditional block schedule).
- We are a progressive program with involvement from all physicians and a physician led organization.
- Full sub-specialty backup.
- With quality care as our top priority the growth of the program is aimed at maintaining a manageable census and a flexible schedule for our physicians.
- We have a comprehensive benefit package for you and your family.
- NO Procedures.
- Mostly day & swing shifts with only 6 nights shifts/year.
- We offer a very competitive compensation package with a guaranteed salary starting at $200,erience.
- NO Codes.
- We are growing and adding additional hospitalist physicians to our team of 40+ Hospitalists at 2 hospitals.
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Jan 4.