Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE Hospitalists.
- Low cost of living.
- One of Healthgrades(r) America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Procedures(tm) in 2017.
- Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities.
- Located at the beach in beautiful, family-friendly Southern Delaware.
- Suite 102.
- Beebe Healthcare is repeatedly recognized with national awards.
- About the Area.
- Twelve-hour shifts, seven days on, seven days off.
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers.
- Beebe Healthcare Medical Group.
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Recipient of Healthgrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award(tm) for 2017.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- Beebe is an expanding, progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous outpatient locations throughout southern Delaware.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lewes, DE.
- Public and private school options.
- Come discover Beebe Healthcare and Southern Delaware, where you'll find the perfect balance between a challenging, rewarding medical career and a fulfilling, active lifestyle -- and where you will make a difference!
- 375+ providers on staff.
- About Beebe Healthcare.
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction.
- Work where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life!
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles.
- Our quality of life is exceptional, and the environment is smart, progressive and safe.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Cozy, relaxed community, where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- Employed within our multi-specialty hospital network, offering competitive salary with generous benefits package.
- Five-Star designations in Stroke, Pneumonia, Sepsis, and Respiratory Failure.
- You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.