Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lewes, DE.
- Cozy, relaxed community, where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities.
- One of Healthgrades(r) America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Procedures(tm) in 2017.
- About Beebe Healthcare.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Beebe is an expanding, progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous outpatient locations throughout southern Delaware.
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining.
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction.
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Recipient of Healthgrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award(tm) for 2017.
- Suite 102.
- About the Area.
- Beebe Healthcare Medical Group.
- Located at the beach in beautiful, family-friendly Southern Delaware.
- Five-Star designations in Stroke, Pneumonia, Sepsis, and Respiratory Failure.
- Employed within our multi-specialty hospital network, offering competitive salary with generous benefits package.
- Beebe Healthcare is repeatedly recognized with national awards.
- BC/BE Hospitalists.
- Public and private school options.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers.
- Our quality of life is exceptional, and the environment is smart, progressive and safe.
- You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
- Low cost of living.
- Come discover Beebe Healthcare and Southern Delaware, where you'll find the perfect balance between a challenging, rewarding medical career and a fulfilling, active lifestyle -- and where you will make a difference!
- Twelve-hour shifts, seven days on, seven days off.
- 375+ providers on staff.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Work where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.