Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Public and private school options.
- Employed within our multi-specialty hospital network, offering competitive salary with generous benefits package.
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lewes, DE.
- BC/BE Hospitalists.
- Recipient of Healthgrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award(tm) for 2017.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Work where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life!
- Beebe is an expanding, progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous outpatient locations throughout southern Delaware.
- Five-Star designations in Stroke, Pneumonia, Sepsis, and Respiratory Failure.
- Located at the beach in beautiful, family-friendly Southern Delaware.
- Suite 102.
- Come discover Beebe Healthcare and Southern Delaware, where you'll find the perfect balance between a challenging, rewarding medical career and a fulfilling, active lifestyle -- and where you will make a difference!
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- About the Area.
- One of Healthgrades(r) America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Procedures(tm) in 2017.
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction.
- Beebe Healthcare is repeatedly recognized with national awards.
- Cozy, relaxed community, where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- About Beebe Healthcare.
- You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
- Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities.
- Twelve-hour shifts, seven days on, seven days off.
- Our quality of life is exceptional, and the environment is smart, progressive and safe.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Low cost of living.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining.
- 375+ providers on staff.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers.
- Beebe Healthcare Medical Group.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago