Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern Delaware) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: No procedures.
- Trauma: Level I and III (provisional).
- Hospitalist & Nocturnist wanted in Northern Delaware.
- Choose Your Schedule: (7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a), (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ locums or locums to permanent placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- Choose Your Schedule- (7a-3p or 3p-11p or 11p-7a) or (7a-7p or 7p-7a).
- Must respond to codes.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Any availability accepted.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- BLS/Acls certification required.
- Position: Locums Hospitalist & Nocturnist.
- City / State: Northern Delaware.
- Days and $175/hr.
- Locums Rate, Minimum of: $160/hr.
- Depending on where you choose to work.
- This opportunity offers you the ability to work as a locums provider at two community hospitals or a long-term acute care facility.
- Facility: Regional Hospital.
- Facility Profile: 913-beds, 214-beds, 35-beds (Ltach).
- Nights, plus travel, lodging & med-mal insurance paid.
- MD or DO.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Hash tags.FosterCrown.Jobs.HealthCare.Hospitalist.InternalMedicine.DE.Delaware.4Locum.Physicians.Doctors.Locums.DoctorJobs.PhysicianJobs.HospitalistLocumsTenens.NocturnistJobs.
- Award-Winning Facilities.
- For a Nocturnist expect approx.
- Foster Crown: Locums Hospitalist or Nocturnist for Delaware.
- 2 - 8 admits.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Community Hospital or a Long-Term Acute-Care Hospital.
- Locums Compensation: Negotiable, however a Minimum of: $160/hr.
- Less than 30-minutes from Philadelphia.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Job Number: DE1150.
- DE is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- BC IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- ADC: 18-20 patients (days).
- Start Immediately, Dates Continue Throughout the Year.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Oct 9.