Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Wednesday · July 24, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South West of Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: No.
- Additional Hospitalist needed in MA, NY, NH and nationwide**.
- Jason Barrett-Corn.
- Staffing Consultant.
- May be asked to help admitter if it gets busy, admits will be rotated between rounders.
- 7on/7off schedule available.
- Abim Required.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, cover travel, lodging, and reimbursement for obtaining additional state licenses.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- Patient Volume: 18.
- Work: |.
- Provider will be cross credentialed at 2 facilities.
- Lodging, travel and malpractice included.
- Great Compensation.
- Day shifts: (8a - 8p / 7a - 3p).
- EMR: Cerner Powerchart.
- 10-13 MD's rounding on days - pick up patient list around 8a and stay until completed.
- Mid-shift: (3p - 11p).
- Nocs: (11p - 7a).
- Procedures: No.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Aug 4.