Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Saturday · November 16, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South West of Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day shifts: (8a - 8p / 7a - 3p).
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, cover travel, lodging, and reimbursement for obtaining additional state licenses.
- May be asked to help admitter if it gets busy, admits will be rotated between rounders.
- Patient Volume: 18.
- Provider will be cross credentialed at 2 facilities.
- Jason Barrett-Corn.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- Nocs: (11p - 7a).
- Mid-shift: (3p - 11p).
- Great Compensation.
- Abim Required.
- EMR: Cerner Powerchart.
- 7on/7off schedule available.
- Procedures: No.
- Lodging, travel and malpractice included.
- Work: |.
- 10-13 MD's rounding on days - pick up patient list around 8a and stay until completed.
- Additional Hospitalist needed in MA, NY, NH and nationwide**.
- Codes: No.
- Staffing Consultant.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Aug 4.