Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Saturday · June 19, 2021
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South West of Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day shifts: (8a - 8p / 7a - 3p).
- Lodging, travel and malpractice included.
- Procedures: No.
- Provider will be cross credentialed at 2 facilities.
- Work: |.
- Nocs: (11p - 7a).
- May be asked to help admitter if it gets busy, admits will be rotated between rounders.
- EMR: Cerner Powerchart.
- Codes: No.
- Patient Volume: 18.
- Abim Required.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Great Compensation.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, cover travel, lodging, and reimbursement for obtaining additional state licenses.
- 7on/7off schedule available.
- Jason Barrett-Corn.
- Additional Hospitalist needed in MA, NY, NH and nationwide**.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- 10-13 MD's rounding on days - pick up patient list around 8a and stay until completed.
- Mid-shift: (3p - 11p).
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Aug 4.