Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South West of Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- May be asked to help admitter if it gets busy, admits will be rotated between rounders.
- EMR: Cerner Powerchart.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- Day shifts: (8a - 8p / 7a - 3p).
- Codes: No.
- Abim Required.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, cover travel, lodging, and reimbursement for obtaining additional state licenses.
- Nocs: (11p - 7a).
- Work: |.
- Procedures: No.
- 10-13 MD's rounding on days - pick up patient list around 8a and stay until completed.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Additional Hospitalist needed in MA, NY, NH and nationwide**.
- 7on/7off schedule available.
- Provider will be cross credentialed at 2 facilities.
- Great Compensation.
- Lodging, travel and malpractice included.
- Mid-shift: (3p - 11p).
- Patient Volume: 18.
- Jason Barrett-Corn.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Aug 4.