Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South West of Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10-13 MD's rounding on days - pick up patient list around 8a and stay until completed.
- 7on/7off schedule available.
- Lodging, travel and malpractice included.
- Mid-shift: (3p - 11p).
- Day shifts: (8a - 8p / 7a - 3p).
- Jason Barrett-Corn.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, cover travel, lodging, and reimbursement for obtaining additional state licenses.
- Staffing Consultant.
- May be asked to help admitter if it gets busy, admits will be rotated between rounders.
- Great Compensation.
- EMR: Cerner Powerchart.
- Procedures: No.
- Provider will be cross credentialed at 2 facilities.
- Patient Volume: 18.
- Codes: No.
- Work: |.
- Abim Required.
- Nocs: (11p - 7a).
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- Additional Hospitalist needed in MA, NY, NH and nationwide**.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Aug 4.