Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Wednesday · November 29, 2023
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South West of Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Abim Required.
- Patient Volume: 18.
- Codes: No.
- Nocs: (11p - 7a).
- Additional Hospitalist needed in MA, NY, NH and nationwide**.
- Jason Barrett-Corn.
- 7on/7off schedule available.
- Day shifts: (8a - 8p / 7a - 3p).
- Great Compensation.
- Provider will be cross credentialed at 2 facilities.
- Work: |.
- 10-13 MD's rounding on days - pick up patient list around 8a and stay until completed.
- May be asked to help admitter if it gets busy, admits will be rotated between rounders.
- Procedures: No.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Mid-shift: (3p - 11p).
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, cover travel, lodging, and reimbursement for obtaining additional state licenses.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- EMR: Cerner Powerchart.
- Lodging, travel and malpractice included.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Aug 4.