Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South West of Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Cerner Powerchart.
- May be asked to help admitter if it gets busy, admits will be rotated between rounders.
- 10-13 MD's rounding on days - pick up patient list around 8a and stay until completed.
- Provider will be cross credentialed at 2 facilities.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Jason Barrett-Corn.
- Patient Volume: 18.
- Day shifts: (8a - 8p / 7a - 3p).
- Procedures: No.
- Work: |.
- Additional Hospitalist needed in MA, NY, NH and nationwide**.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, cover travel, lodging, and reimbursement for obtaining additional state licenses.
- Abim Required.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- Mid-shift: (3p - 11p).
- Nocs: (11p - 7a).
- 7on/7off schedule available.
- Codes: No.
- Great Compensation.
- Lodging, travel and malpractice included.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Aug 4.