Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South West of Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Abim Required.
- Work: |.
- Provider will be cross credentialed at 2 facilities.
- Mid-shift: (3p - 11p).
- Procedures: No.
- 7on/7off schedule available.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- Nocs: (11p - 7a).
- Patient Volume: 18.
- May be asked to help admitter if it gets busy, admits will be rotated between rounders.
- Jason Barrett-Corn.
- Great Compensation.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, cover travel, lodging, and reimbursement for obtaining additional state licenses.
- Codes: No.
- 10-13 MD's rounding on days - pick up patient list around 8a and stay until completed.
- Lodging, travel and malpractice included.
- Additional Hospitalist needed in MA, NY, NH and nationwide**.
- Day shifts: (8a - 8p / 7a - 3p).
- Staffing Consultant.
- EMR: Cerner Powerchart.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Aug 4.