Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Academic options available.
- Flexible schedule offered!
- No ICU and no procedures are required.
- With close proximity to major cities (Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City), beautiful beach resorts in DE and NJ and tax-free shopping, Delaware is a great place to live.
- Nearby Philadelphia is the home to several professional and college sports teams, excellent restaurants and exciting entertainment events.
- Large teaching hospital with the most up to date technology available.
- You can enjoy wonderful local cultural offerings including multiple theaters, a symphony, opera, ballet, museums and outdoor festivals and music events.
- Location: Located in northern Delaware, approximately 40 miles south of Philadelphia.
- Additional benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 403b match, defined contribution plan, life insurance long term disability, generous time off, CME funding and paid time off, life insurance, malpractice insurance, gyms on the premises and career growth opportunities within a supportive collegial atmosphere.
- Opportunity: Looking to hire a daytime Hospitalist.
- Compensation: Compensation package including a base and annual quality incentive bonus.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Delaware.
- For sports enthusiasts, Delaware and surrounding areas offer many state and community parks that make for great hiking, jogging, cycling and kayaking.
- EMR in place.
- Facility: Join one of the largest health care systems in the nation!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago