Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Code and RRT responsibility.
- Concierge services.
- No procedures.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail).
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- Monday through Friday day schedule.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- CME time and allotment.
- 401K and Serp.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our Wilmington, Delaware, practice.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- Open ICU.
- Average of 18 patients/day.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.