Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Thursday · February 20, 2020
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Join a well-established hospitalist team.
- Competitive base salary.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Open ICU.
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge services.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Nights only.
- Code or RRT responsibility.
- CME time and allotment.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- 401K and Serp options.
- No procedures.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.