Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Wednesday · July 24, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- CME time and allotment.
- 401K and Serp options.
- No procedures.
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge services.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Code or RRT responsibility.
- Competitive base salary.
- Nights only.
- Open ICU.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Join a well-established hospitalist team.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago