Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Top-Ranked Facilities.
- 7,500+ surgeries.
- State-of-the-art hospital facilities.
- Well-established team focused on quality with strong infrastructure for physician support.
- Northeast Florida's most preferred health system - located in one of the nation's most sought after destinations - is seeking a Full Time Nocturnist Physician to join our top-ranked and rapidly-growing inpatient team.
- With a robust spectrum of distinguished sub-specialty care, state-of-the-art facilities and Northeast Florida's most comprehensive primary care network, physicians enjoy the opportunity to focus on provision of quality patient care while being supported by sound infrastructure and a mission-driven culture.
- Baptist Medical Center South is ranked.
- 19,000+ admissions.
- 400+ beds.
- Located in the fastest-growing region in Northeast Florida, Baptist Medical Center South is a Magnet-Designated Hospital positioned on a campus of over 1 million square feet offering resort-like amenities for patients and their families while physicians enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and specialized, highly-trained staff.
- 80,000+ outpatient visits.
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages.
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer.
- Comprehensive and clinically-integrated primary care and specialty physician network.
- Extensive specialist support.
- 50,000+ emergency room visits.
- Located in one of the nation's most desirable destinations.
- Physician-led program.
- 1 by United States News and World Report among hospitals in metro Jacksonville and rated by Truven Health Analytics as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation.
- Northeast Florida serves as home to some of the Sunshine State's best cost of living and the nation's most sought after quality of life, bolstered by no state income tax.
- Chosen as the region's most preferred health system since 1990, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
- 7 on/7 off schedule, Florida lifestyle and competitive compensation combine to create exceptional quality of life.
- The area is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences including world-class art and museums.
- World Famous Quality of Life.
- The Strength of Our System.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Jacksonville, FL.
- As a Hospitalist with Baptist Health, you will become an integral part of the largest health system in Northeast Florida featuring nationally-ranked facilities and the region's most advanced clinically-integrated physician network.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago