Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages.
- Physician-led program.
- 19,000+ admissions.
- 7 on/7 off schedule, Florida lifestyle and competitive compensation combine to create exceptional quality of life.
- Extensive specialist support.
- Well-established team focused on quality with strong infrastructure for physician support.
- World Famous Quality of Life.
- 80,000+ outpatient visits.
- Northeast Florida's most preferred health system - located in one of the nation's most sought after destinations - is seeking a Full Time Nocturnist Physician to join our top-ranked and rapidly-growing inpatient team.
- Located in the fastest-growing region in Northeast Florida, Baptist Medical Center South is a Magnet-Designated Hospital positioned on a campus of over 1 million square feet offering resort-like amenities for patients and their families while physicians enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and specialized, highly-trained staff.
- 1 by United States News and World Report among hospitals in metro Jacksonville and rated by Truven Health Analytics as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation.
- Comprehensive and clinically-integrated primary care and specialty physician network.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Jacksonville, FL.
- Located in one of the nation's most desirable destinations.
- Baptist Medical Center South is ranked.
- 7,500+ surgeries.
- As a Hospitalist with Baptist Health, you will become an integral part of the largest health system in Northeast Florida featuring nationally-ranked facilities and the region's most advanced clinically-integrated physician network.
- Chosen as the region's most preferred health system since 1990, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
- State-of-the-art hospital facilities.
- With a robust spectrum of distinguished sub-specialty care, state-of-the-art facilities and Northeast Florida's most comprehensive primary care network, physicians enjoy the opportunity to focus on provision of quality patient care while being supported by sound infrastructure and a mission-driven culture.
- The Strength of Our System.
- 400+ beds.
- The area is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences including world-class art and museums.
- 50,000+ emergency room visits.
- Top-Ranked Facilities.
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer.
- Northeast Florida serves as home to some of the Sunshine State's best cost of living and the nation's most sought after quality of life, bolstered by no state income tax.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago