Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seaford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Lucrative annual salary, with full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- 10 MDs Model.
- This unique opportunity at Nanticoke Memorial Hospital, a 139-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Located in Seaford, DE.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Apogee Physicians