Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Tuesday · October 22, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seaford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Lucrative annual salary, with full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- This unique opportunity at Nanticoke Memorial Hospital, a 139-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Located in Seaford, DE.
- 10 MDs Model.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Apogee Physicians