Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Thursday · December 5, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge services.
- Open ICU.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- CME time and allotment.
- Nights only.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team in Wilmington, Delaware.
- 401K and Serp options.
- Competitive base salary.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Code or RRT responsibility.
- Join a well-established hospitalist team.
- No procedures.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 26.