Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- Code and RRT responsibility.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Average of 18 patients/day.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our Wilmington, Delaware, practice.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- 401K, Serp, CME time & allotment and concierge service.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership.
- Open ICU.
- No procedures.
- Paid malpractice (with tail).
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago