Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Friday · January 24, 2020
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average of 18 patients/day.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our Wilmington, Delaware, practice.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- Paid malpractice (with tail).
- Open ICU.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- No procedures.
- Code and RRT responsibility.
- 401K, Serp, CME time & allotment and concierge service.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 7.