Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Panama City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital was named a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics and was awarded an "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group for four consecutive years.
- Available Subspecialties include Neurosurgery, Peds Surgery, ENT, Neurology, Urology, Endocrinology, Cardiology (in real time via Telemedicine) and Peds Anesthesia.
- Total Joint Replacement, Peripheral Vascular Disease,.
- Daily responsibilities include admissions, discharges, patient management, consults (very rare), writing notes, patient/family education, bed management as needed to ensure Picu is running smoothly.
- Envision Physician Services and Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center are seeking PRN Pediatric Critical Care Physicians to join our team in Panama City, Florida.
- The Region's only Pediatric ICU.
- Wound Care.
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 218-bed acute-care hospital located in Panama City, FL.
- Its 460-member medical staff and more than 1, to ensure its patients receive the highest quality of care every day.
- Their efforts have resulted in national accreditations for.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Pediatric Critical Care and must be able to practice independently.
- 4-bed unit.
- For this reason, at least 2 years of Picu practice experience post fellowship is preferred.
- Calls are 24 hours and run from 7am-7pm the next day.
- The Region's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Dedicated Neonatal/Pediatric Critical Care Transport Team.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Nicu), Chest Pain Center,.
- Dedicated Satellite Pharmacy on weekdays.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services