Hospitalist Jobs in Delaware
Thursday · September 29, 2022
1 Job in The First State
Photo: The many boats of the Indian River Inlet Marina in Delaware.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Panama City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Pediatric Critical Care and must be able to practice independently.
- The Region's only Pediatric ICU.
- Their efforts have resulted in national accreditations for.
- Wound Care.
- Envision Physician Services and Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center are seeking PRN Pediatric Critical Care Physicians to join our team in Panama City, Florida.
- Total Joint Replacement, Peripheral Vascular Disease,.
- For this reason, at least 2 years of Picu practice experience post fellowship is preferred.
- Dedicated Satellite Pharmacy on weekdays.
- Its 460-member medical staff and more than 1, to ensure its patients receive the highest quality of care every day.
- Daily responsibilities include admissions, discharges, patient management, consults (very rare), writing notes, patient/family education, bed management as needed to ensure Picu is running smoothly.
- 4-bed unit.
- Calls are 24 hours and run from 7am-7pm the next day.
- Dedicated Neonatal/Pediatric Critical Care Transport Team.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Nicu), Chest Pain Center,.
- The hospital was named a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics and was awarded an "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group for four consecutive years.
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 218-bed acute-care hospital located in Panama City, FL.
- The Region's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Available Subspecialties include Neurosurgery, Peds Surgery, ENT, Neurology, Urology, Endocrinology, Cardiology (in real time via Telemedicine) and Peds Anesthesia.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 23.